I partnered with Oral-B and Life of Dad, LLC for the #PowerofDad Father’s Day promotion and was compensated for my involvement.
I love spending time with my son. He is only just over one year old, but is super observant. This kiddo is thoughtful and watches everything going on around him. He’s starting to repeat things too. It is fun watching this kid interact with his toys, eat like a bottomless pit and laugh when I do. I’m amazed by his personality and speed of growth. Wes is an amazing little kid and I can’t get enough time with him.
One of the ways Wes and I spend time together is grocery shopping. Another is when I’m cooking in the kitchen. I like cooking. I’m not amazing at it, but I can make a decent meal. Sometimes he’ll watch from the floor. Other times (when I’m not working with heat or sharp objects) I’ll wear him. He likes watching me and loves taking samples as I prepare meals. He’s a real joy to be with.
When I was a kid I did the same thing with my dad. I loved taking sample tastes of meals as they were being prepared and talking with my dad while he cooked in the kitchen. I picked up a few meal preparation tricks along the way that I still use today. I cherish those memories now and am more than happy to create them with my son.
I don’t have any pictures of those times in the kitchen, but do have this one of my dad, sis and I hanging out on the floor. We spent more time on the floor playing games, having picnics and talking than we ever did on the couch. These moments. Those smiles. This is the #PowerofDad.
When it comes to being a dad, it’s the little moments that power the biggest smiles. This Father’s Day, Oral-B is celebrating fatherhood’s little moments and the dads that bring smiles to their families every day. Watch the video below from Oral-B and share your own favorite fatherhood moments via photos/videos online using the hashtag #powerofdad.
P&G Oral Care (the makers of Oral-B) have partnered with March of Dimes, a leading organization for healthy, happy families that celebrates mothers and fathers every day. P&G Oral Care is also joining forces with members of “Football’s First Family,” New York Giants’ quarterback Eli Manning, his father Archie and his daughter Ava – to celebrate fatherhood’s little moments.
Oral-B, the worldwide leader in the toothbrush market, is taking oral care to the next level with the introduction of its newest and most technologically advanced power toothbrush, the Oral-B 7000 BLACK. As the premium option for the Oral-B lineup, the Oral-B 7000 BLACK features Oral-B’s signature oscillating, rotating and pulsating technology and provides superior cleaning and a more personalized brushing experience compared to a regular manual toothbrush. With its sleek design and top of the line features, even the most discerning consumers will note, and benefit from, the unparalleled design and technology it offers.
Engineered To Perform With These Amazing Features:
- Oral-B’s signature oscillating, rotating and pulsating technology provides a superior tooth-by-tooth clean to remove up to two times more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush.
- Features 8,800 oscillations per minute and 40,000 pulsations per minute to create shearing forces for excellent cleaning efficacy.
- Six modes for a more personalized brushing experience including an extra “Tongue Cleaner Mode” along with standard Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Sensitive, Whitening, and Massage modes.
- Quadrant pacing signals every 30 seconds to guide quadrant switching; at the end of two minutes a longer signal indicates when the dental professional recommended brushing time period has been reached.
- SmartGuide wireless display with while-you-brush feedback to help you brush thoroughly, gently and for the dentist-recommended two minutes.
- Indicator® bristles remind you to replace your brush head every 3 months, or once they’ve faded halfway.
- Comes with a premium travel case and a unique book style packaging
Give dad the special gift of a beautiful, healthy smile this Father’s Day with an Oral-B power brush with a $7-off coupon at http://www.oralb.com/power-of-dad