Happy #NationalOatmealDay! How About A Giveaway?
Disclosure: I’ve received compensation from Quaker® for the creation and sharing of this post. All opinions are my own.
I’m recently a fan of oatmeal. I didn’t prefer it much as a kid, but I also don’t remember there being so many varieties of it as there are now. Oatmeal can be ready in just minutes, its good for you and comes in a variety of tasty flavors. My own health has become more of a priority and eating Quaker oatmeal on a regular basis has helped me get my mornings off to a great start.
Quaker® believes that everyone should begin each morning prepared for everything that lies ahead and has made it a part of the company’s new “Off You Go” campaign. The Quaker Oats Company is giving away up to one million bowls of 100% whole grain oatmeal starting on National Oatmeal Day to help provide people across the country with the best starts to their days.
This National Oatmeal Day, Quaker honors those who help us be our best every day: teachers! Watch the celebration as it happened:
— QuakerOats (@Quaker) October 29, 2015
I’m giving away 10 Quaker® Off You Go Moments Kits to my readers. Each Quaker® Off You Go Moments Kit (a $110 value) includes:
- A heart-shaped Off You Go Oatmeal Bowl to enjoy your favorite whole grain breakfast
- An Instant Photo Camera to capture Off You Go moments and enjoy them in real-time
- A Magnetic Cable Photo Holder to preserve and display your favorite Off You Go moments
- A Reusable Jute Tote as a stylish way to pack all your on-the-go items for the day ahead
- A set of four Quaker recipe cards for morning meal inspiration
- A variety of Quaker products to help get you and your family off to a great start with a bowl of oatmeal
To learn more about Quaker’s “Off You Go” campaign visit www.QuakerOffYouGo.com. To give someone you love a bowl of oatmeal on National Oatmeal Day, follow @Quaker on Twitter or find Quaker on Facebook.